Gemstone Jewelry Care Guide - Omni Allure

 

Handmade Lapis Lazuli Gemstone Jewelry- Care Guide Instructions
 Gemstones:
 Do not expose gemstones to salt water, chlorine, or detergents, as these can erode the finish and polish of gemstone beads. Wipe beads clean with a soft cloth to enhance the luster. 
Pearls: 
Organic gemstones are vulnerable to acid, alkaline, and extremes of humidity. To preserve your pearls radiance, avoid letting them come into contact with cosmetics, hair spray, or perfume. Always put on your jewelry as a final touch after applying make-up and styling hair.
Precious Metals: 
925 sterling silver To extend the brilliant shine of your 925 sterling silver clasp, wipe it down after each use with a jewelry cloth. 
14k gold contains 58% pure gold; the remaining 42% is an alloy of metals such as silver and copper. The alloy is what makes the gold stronger.  Wiped down after each use with a jewelry cloth.
14k gold-filled
Avoid wearing your gold-filled jewelry in the ocean or swimming pools, as salt water and chlorine can cause damage. Wipe down after each use with a jewelry cloth to extend brilliant shine. Keep your gold-filled jewelry as dry as possible.
Filament Silk Thread 
Nature’s only natural protein filament, silk, is produced from the chrysalis of silkworms. All thread used to create jewelry is twisted three times. 
 Avoid hanging your new adornment from hooks of any kind.